Batch #
H3C5Q436UN
What was your goal when starting this product?
At first, I started using it mainly to improve recovery, particularly for muscle and tendon tissue. In the end, I noticed improvements in muscle fullness as well as deeper, better-quality sleep.
How did you use this product?
At first, I started using it mainly to improve recovery, particularly for muscle and tendon tissue. In the end, I noticed improvements in muscle fullness as well as deeper, better-quality sleep.
I recommend using at least 4–5 IU.
Total duration of use
2 months
Did you stack it with other compounds?
Stack with retatrutide
What changes did you notice while using this product?
Recovery, mood and muscular volume
How soon did you start noticing effects?
After the first month, before that only minimum effects
How did the results compare to your expectations?
Perform better than my expectations
Did you experience any side effects or negative changes?
No side efects
Injection pain / discomfort (if applicable)
No pain or discomfort
Overall tolerance
My body tolerated very good
Would you use this product again? Why or why not?
Yes and no, I will use but is an expensive product
Would you recommend this product to others?
For sure I will recommend
Who is this product best suited for?
Beginner and advanced athletes, but more for advanced
The ONLY PROBLEM ABOUT THIS ONE: Price
But it’s really really normal, GH is something really expensive
What was your goal when starting this product?
I started taking it to help with fat loss, and it helped me a lot with appetite control and significantly increased my metabolism, giving me the results I was looking for.
How did you use this product?
I used it once a week, 2.5 mg every Monday. During the last two weeks, I increased the dose to 3.5 mg. I followed this protocol for three months.
Total duration of use
3 months
Did you stack it with other compounds?
Used with HGH somatropin
What changes did you notice while using this product?
Less appetite, and my weight started dropping much faster, which I also attribute to the increased metabolism.
How soon did you start noticing effects?
After 2 weeks
How did the results compare to your expectations?
The perfimance was better than i expected
Did you experience any side effects or negative changes?
No, fortunately
Injection pain / discomfort (if applicable)
No injection pain, I can guarantee that they don’t use peanut oil
Overall tolerance
Very good tolerance
Would you use this product again? Why or why not?
I will use again for sure, it’s the better brand I ever tested
Would you recommend this product to others?
Yes I would recommend 100%
Who is this product best suited for?
This product can be used by “newbies” like me, or real professionals
Back
Top