You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser.
- Batch #
- #862193
- What was your goal when starting this product?
- My goal was to increase strength and achieve a more defined, vascular look.
- How did you use this product?
- 20 mg per day.
- Total duration of use
- 6 weeks.
- Did you stack it with other compounds?
- No.
- What changes did you notice while using this product?
- My strength increased, water weight came off, and I noticed a more defined and vascular appearance. My appetite and energy also increased.
- How soon did you start noticing effects?
- I started noticing changes within the first few weeks.
- How did the results compare to your expectations?
- The results were generally in line with what I expected.
- Did you experience any side effects or negative changes?
- I had elevated liver enzymes and changes in cholesterol.
- Injection pain / discomfort (if applicable)
- Not applicable.
- Overall tolerance
- Generally tolerated well.
- Would you use this product again? Why or why not?
- I would consider it, but the changes in liver enzymes and cholesterol would make me cautious.
- Would you recommend this product to others?
- I would recommend people do their research and monitor their health carefully rather than basing the decision only on my experience.
- Who is this product best suited for?
- I would leave this for standard users who understand the risks and have appropriate medical monitoring.