9 Monate

Back 9 Monate
Share your shape or progress photos and earn money from Driadashop
  • Thread Author
I'm 28 years old and started my transformation on January 19, 2026, with a starting weight of 79 kg 176cm and a body fat percentage of approximately 20%. My goal was to build muscle mass while significantly reducing my body fat percentage. From the beginning, I trained very consistently and systematically. My training plan consisted of a 5-day split, allowing me to train five times a week and target specific muscle groups. On the sixth day, I always added one to two hours of cardio. Consistency was just as important with my diet. My daily calorie intake was around 2,300 kcal. A firm rule for me was at least 2 g of protein per kilogram of body weight daily. I placed great emphasis on this throughout the entire transformation. I also used 125 mg of testosterone enanthate every three days. In the last three months, I added retardant. I personally tolerated the testosterone very well. Today, September 30, 2026, after a good 8.5 months, I weigh 76 kg 176cm. According to my latest body scan, my body fat percentage is 10.5%. This means my body fat percentage has almost halved from around 20% to 10.5%. What's particularly interesting for me is that my overall body weight has only decreased from 79 to 76 kg, while my body composition and appearance have changed significantly. At the same time, I've been able to significantly increase my strength and feel much better and more energetic than at the beginning. Looking back on the past few months, consistency and discipline have been key for me: five training sessions per week, additional cardio, a controlled diet, and sufficient protein every day. My journey has taken me from 79 kg at about 20% body fat to 76 kg at 10.5% body fat, accompanied by significantly more strength and a clearly visible physical transformation. I'm very happy with my progress so far and will continue on this path.
 

Attachments

  • 39C45EFF-213D-448F-A87E-99EB107A27C1.jpeg
    39C45EFF-213D-448F-A87E-99EB107A27C1.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 27
Eight and a half months of consistency is something to be proud of. Thanks for explaining the work behind the update, not just the numbers. Wishing you continued progress and good health along the way.
 
Back
Top