Hi Pamri65!
your bloodwork is already giving you the most important answer here.
Anavar is suppressive. Five weeks at 25 mg/day were enough for you to come back with low LH, FSH and testosterone, so I definitely wouldn’t be thinking about what to add to Anavar for the next cycle yet.
First, post the actual bloodwork with the reference ranges and tell us when it was taken relative to your last Anavar dose. That timing matters a lot. I’d want to see total testosterone, SHBG/free T, LH, FSH, E2, prolactin, CBC, AST/ALT/GGT and especially your full lipid profile.
Then give your body time and repeat the hormonal panel. We need to see whether your axis is recovering rather than immediately throwing more medication at a number.
And regarding the next cycle: replacing testosterone with another suppressive compound doesn’t solve the fundamental problem. You can very easily end up suppressing your own testosterone again while having no sensible androgenic foundation.
So for now, I would say forget the next stack.
Show us the bloodwork, recover first, establish where your natural hormones settle, and then we can have a much smarter conversation about what comes next.
One problem at a time, brother