Bad response to Testosterone?

Back Bad response to Testosterone?
Planning your first cycle: what to run, how much, what to expect and what to avoid.

chuftic

Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1.00
Greetings!

23yo male, 87kg, 177cm, bf% <20?

Started Testosterone E from Driada (yes, the driadashop.to) almost 7 weeks ago since my levels were considerably lower than 400 ng/dl even when I was 18.

Using a 21g needle for drawing and 26g 1 inch for injecting in quads twice weekly (although, sometimes every 4-5 days. Please do refer to the image)

Out of curiosity, 1st October this year was when I wanted to get my blood results, and oh boy, it is not what I expected.

SHBG crushed and Test was only at 1220ng/dl (5 days before the blood draw was the last time I've pinned)

It saddened me to see such a tiny number compared to the doses I was injecting. There are many things that could contribute to this result.

Perhaps the labs were inaccurate? SHBG is low so testosterone goes out of the system quickly or doesn't show up? Last pin was 5 days ago so the Test half-life diminished? Bad responder? Inconsistency when it comes to pinning? Or the Testosterone I've received is just underdosed.

I will tell you that I did feel estrogenic effects like nipple sensitivity and pecs feeling a bit weird when doing almost 500mg a week later on, and none of that happened when I used lower doses. This tells me that the Testosterone is not underdosed and my body just converts it rapidly to estrogen due to my bodyfat and low SHBG?

I will pin consistently around 200mg twice a week (Monday morning and Thursday evening) and do this for 2-3 weeks and get the blood results a day after pinning just so I can view the Testosterone peak results to confirm the product I'm using isn't underdosed.

And suggestions on what it could be and what I should do? Hell, I've seen people have the same 1200+ng/dl whilst on a 125mg dose and I have done around 400!

Thank you all in advance!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261008_204606_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20261008_204606_Samsung Notes.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20261008_204818_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20261008_204818_Gallery.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20261007_220326.jpg
    20261007_220326.jpg
    729.6 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top