Expert Answered Cagrilintid 10 mg.

Back Cagrilintid 10 mg.
BPC-157, TB-500, ipamorelin, MOTS-C, GHK-Cu and other peptides.

BadPat

Newbie
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0.00
Hallo,

Meine Frage zu diesen Mittel kann ich das kombinieren mit RETA 10mg und MOTS-C ??

Wenn ja mit wieviel mg sollte man da am besten mit anfangen und wie wäre dann die Steigerung ??

liebe grüße Patrick
 
Hallo,

Meine Frage zu diesen Mittel kann ich das kombinieren mit RETA 10mg und MOTS-C ??

Wenn ja mit wieviel mg sollte man da am besten mit anfangen und wie wäre dann die Steigerung ??

liebe grüße Patrick
Patrick!

I understand what you’re trying to do, brother, but I wouldn’t stack three compounds simply because each one looks interesting on paper.

Reta + Cagrilintide can produce very strong appetite suppression. That may sound perfect for fat loss, but if it turns into nausea, constipation, dehydration, poor food intake and declining training performance, you’ve gained nothing. Adding MOTS-C doesn’t automatically make the combination better.

I’d keep it simple: first establish how you respond to Reta rather than introducing Cagrilintide and MOTS-C simultaneously. If Reta is already controlling appetite and producing steady weight loss, there’s no reason to fix something that isn’t broken.

I also wouldn’t give you an experimental Cagrilintide dosing escalation to combine with 10 mg Reta. That combination deserves medical supervision rather than guessing with milligrams.

Think about it like training, brother: more variables don’t automatically mean more progress. Learn what one is doing before deciding whether you actually need the next.

Shark
 
Hallo,

Meine Frage zu diesen Mittel kann ich das kombinieren mit RETA 10mg und MOTS-C ??

Wenn ja mit wieviel mg sollte man da am besten mit anfangen und wie wäre dann die Steigerung ??

liebe grüße Patrick
Hi Patrick,

I’d start by defining your goals first. You mentioned these peptides because you probably have certain goals or maybe some problems you’d like to address. I think it’s worth starting by describing them — then we can think about how you could achieve those goals.
 
Siehe Foto
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5775.jpeg
    IMG_5775.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2
Let’s start with this — what is your current age, height, weight, and do you have any chronic health conditions? If possible, please send a photo of your current physique, as that would help us.
 
Back
Top