Vampirique
Newbie
- Thread Author
- #1
Hello,
I'm a man of 52 y.o., I pratice gym since 10 years with ups and downs regularity and also tennis table.
Since 2 years I enjoy training at the gym 4 times a week. I do follow Dorian Yates program every two other day, 1hour, till 1h15 hour very intensive, heavy weight.
I'm a healthy, taking care of my food and rest.
I'd like to have a steroids program for extra mass muscle for a 10-12 weeks.
I do prefer injections than oral steroids.
Could anyone recommend me a cure and pct. ?
I'm a man of 52 y.o., I pratice gym since 10 years with ups and downs regularity and also tennis table.
Since 2 years I enjoy training at the gym 4 times a week. I do follow Dorian Yates program every two other day, 1hour, till 1h15 hour very intensive, heavy weight.
I'm a healthy, taking care of my food and rest.
I'd like to have a steroids program for extra mass muscle for a 10-12 weeks.
I do prefer injections than oral steroids.
Could anyone recommend me a cure and pct. ?