Expert Answered First Cycle for combat Sport and fastet Recovery

Back First Cycle for combat Sport and fastet Recovery
Planning your first cycle: what to run, how much, what to expect and what to avoid.
Ok so First i will make Bloodwork ( Testosteron, Hämatokrit, Estradiol, Prolaktin, HBA1C and IGF 1 for HGH)

I can Tell you how much weight i loose in around 1 Week because i started this Week on Monday with only 2000 Calories.

Testo E i already have at Home and HGH is on the way so i can start every time but will wait until bloodwork is done and i also wanna buy an aromatase inhibitor in advance to keep Thinge Professional.
Thank you for youre time you spend to answer my questions
I will keep my Calories at 2000 and will observe the weight loss

Julez, @Sam Bjorn has you pointed in the right direction here.

I agree with him on getting the bloodwork done first and tracking your weight every morning. That gives us something real to work with instead of guessing.

Personally, I’d keep this much simpler than you’re making it in your head.

You’re around 97-98 kg and need to get to 84. You’re already eating 180-200 g protein and now testing 2,000 kcal. Good. Don’t change five things at once.

Run that consistently, take your morning weight every day and look at the weekly average. Keep an eye on waist, strength, MMA performance, BP and recovery. If weight is coming down at a sensible rate and performance is holding, brother, leave it alone. The plan is working.

I also completely agree with @Sam Bjorn about the shoulder. You’ve already described inflammation/fluid issues plus the spinal asymmetry. I’d want that properly diagnosed rather than finding something that simply makes it hurt less while you keep beating on it.

And I like that you’re doing the bloodwork before starting anything. That’s exactly how I want you approaching this. Baseline first, then we have something meaningful to compare against later.

One thing I really want you to remember: 84 kg isn’t the victory if you arrive there exhausted, injured and significantly weaker. You’re doing MMA. The goal is to become a better 84 kg athlete, not simply make the scale display 84.

You don’t even have a fight date yet, which is actually perfect. No stupid crash cut, no panic, no need to force anything.

Get leaner slowly, keep the muscle, fix the shoulder and protect your performance.

Then we reassess.

Keep us updated, brother. I genuinely want to see where you take this.

Shark
 
Yes, those are valuable points from @Donvitosharkone . There’s one important thing I missed — keep in mind that while you’re losing weight, regardless of how much protein you’re eating, you have a higher risk of injury and of aggravating any existing problems. It’s important to keep your training moderate in terms of intensity. So for you, this should be a period where you’re not going all-out and you’re taking care of yourself, especially since you already have some shoulder issues.

Considering you probably train at a gym with a group, there are always plenty of guys who grapple like they’re in the ADCC finals or spar at full intensity. During this period, I would avoid full contact with those guys altogether. Those guys (often beginners) are dangerous both to themselves and to any training partner.
 
Julez, @Sam Bjorn has you pointed in the right direction here.

I agree with him on getting the bloodwork done first and tracking your weight every morning. That gives us something real to work with instead of guessing.

Personally, I’d keep this much simpler than you’re making it in your head.

You’re around 97-98 kg and need to get to 84. You’re already eating 180-200 g protein and now testing 2,000 kcal. Good. Don’t change five things at once.

Run that consistently, take your morning weight every day and look at the weekly average. Keep an eye on waist, strength, MMA performance, BP and recovery. If weight is coming down at a sensible rate and performance is holding, brother, leave it alone. The plan is working.

I also completely agree with @Sam Bjorn about the shoulder. You’ve already described inflammation/fluid issues plus the spinal asymmetry. I’d want that properly diagnosed rather than finding something that simply makes it hurt less while you keep beating on it.

And I like that you’re doing the bloodwork before starting anything. That’s exactly how I want you approaching this. Baseline first, then we have something meaningful to compare against later.

One thing I really want you to remember: 84 kg isn’t the victory if you arrive there exhausted, injured and significantly weaker. You’re doing MMA. The goal is to become a better 84 kg athlete, not simply make the scale display 84.

You don’t even have a fight date yet, which is actually perfect. No stupid crash cut, no panic, no need to force anything.

Get leaner slowly, keep the muscle, fix the shoulder and protect your performance.

Then we reassess.

Keep us updated, brother. I genuinely want to see where you take this.

Shark
Hello Shark,

Yes will Check my weight every Morning as you Guys mentioned.

I know exactly what is going on with my shoulder because im in contact with Specialist and it cant be fully healed because of the Spine but with the specific supportive strength Training which i Must do the Rest of my Life(thats extra Motivation to Hit the Gym) it will be under Control and i can live with that. Fighting is my Mission and i will not give it up cause of some issues! And yes i will do Everything what we mentioned here bloodwork Calories intake specific training!

At the end yes i was at 84 kg a year ago before a Break from fighting and this is my comfortable weight.

I will keep you Guys Updated in the next months and thank you really in advance because in germany you pay a lot of Money for the advice you Guys gave me🙏

Julez
 
Yes, those are valuable points from @Donvitosharkone . There’s one important thing I missed — keep in mind that while you’re losing weight, regardless of how much protein you’re eating, you have a higher risk of injury and of aggravating any existing problems. It’s important to keep your training moderate in terms of intensity. So for you, this should be a period where you’re not going all-out and you’re taking care of yourself, especially since you already have some shoulder issues.

Considering you probably train at a gym with a group, there are always plenty of guys who grapple like they’re in the ADCC finals or spar at full intensity. During this period, I would avoid full contact with those guys altogether. Those guys (often beginners) are dangerous both to themselves and to any training partner.
The Bloodwork i will do this in the Next days depends when the doctor from my trusted lab is free. I will Post Everything i get in the Next days/weeks weight Performance ect.

As i said to Shark for your advice i would pay a Lot of Money in germany so i am really happy with the advice you gave me!

I have one on one Training with my Coach and Sparring Sessions with a group of Professionals(they earn their Money with)
But Yeah we also have some People who think its the UFC Contender Series or the fight for their lives and the world is watching… i think thats a Problem in every gym in the world

I will send Everything i get bloodwork ect here updated pictures and of course the fight Date.

Julez
 
Your commitment to MMA comes through, Julez. Glad you’re staying in touch with a shoulder specialist; I hope you can keep pursuing it with your health protected. Wishing you steady progress, and thanks for keeping everyone updated.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The Bloodwork i will do this in the Next days depends when the doctor from my trusted lab is free. I will Post Everything i get in the Next days/weeks weight Performance ect.

As i said to Shark for your advice i would pay a Lot of Money in germany so i am really happy with the advice you gave me!

I have one on one Training with my Coach and Sparring Sessions with a group of Professionals(they earn their Money with)
But Yeah we also have some People who think its the UFC Contender Series or the fight for their lives and the world is watching… i think thats a Problem in every gym in the world

I will send Everything i get bloodwork ect here updated pictures and of course the fight Date.

Julez
Yeah, those are exactly the guys who cause problems. Yesterday, a judo guy with an orange belt came to our BJJ training. From what I saw in his first roll with one of my sparring partners, he tried to tough out a submission and something cracked. When he rolled with me, he tried to hit an armbar as fast as possible, in a completely competition-style manner. Luckily, I managed to pull my elbow out and escape in time.

Oh yeah, your fight would be really interesting. It would be good if you knew the date in advance. If the fight is scheduled only a month ahead, we’ll need to adjust the strategy in time so you go into the fight fully charged rather than half-dead

Great, we’ll keep in touch and wait for your bloodwork 🤝
 
Yeah, those are exactly the guys who cause problems. Yesterday, a judo guy with an orange belt came to our BJJ training. From what I saw in his first roll with one of my sparring partners, he tried to tough out a submission and something cracked. When he rolled with me, he tried to hit an armbar as fast as possible, in a completely competition-style manner. Luckily, I managed to pull my elbow out and escape in time.

Oh yeah, your fight would be really interesting. It would be good if you knew the date in advance. If the fight is scheduled only a month ahead, we’ll need to adjust the strategy in time so you go into the fight fully charged rather than half-dead

Great, we’ll keep in touch and wait for your bloodwork 🤝
Good evening Sam,

it is fun to hear that you have the Same Rambo Problems

I think the biggest Problem These days are the Ego of some people who doesnt understand that we wanna all get better together you also Need a clear calm mindest in fighting Even its in the Cage line my case but we Are a Team and Not Opponents at all! For me (im comming from Thai Boxing and regular boxing) i discover Wrestling ( traditional Roman Greco Style) for myself and Yeah so what about you youre aiming for some Competition in BJJ?
 
Back
Top