Expert Answered HCG Dilution

Back HCG Dilution
Libido, erectile issues, fertility and sexual health, on cycle or off.

QuentinD

Newbie
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1.00
Hi,
I need to take hCG. I want to buy the 5000IU and split it in 3 takes of 1500IU. But apparently, once diluted, you have to fully use it. Is that true?
 
Hi,
I need to take hCG. I want to buy the 5000IU and split it in 3 takes of 1500IU. But apparently, once diluted, you have to fully use it. Is that true?

Hi Quentin.

No it is not, you can split it as proposed (just take care of your hygiene conditions)

Shark
 
Ok thank you !
I'll put 2ml of saline then split it in 0,6ml per injection to reach the 1500IU over a week.
And I've seen that it's not optimal to take hCG and tamoxifen at the same time. I need to do one week of hCG then tamoxifen one week, then hCG again, and so on...
 
Back
Top