Expert Answered Information About the First Cycle

Back Information About the First Cycle
Planning your first cycle: what to run, how much, what to expect and what to avoid.

AndreiBluu

Newbie
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Points
3.00
Hi!

I want to do my first Anavar cycle ever. Right now, I’m avoiding injections because I’m afraid of them, and I want to see how a cycle works for me first. Can you help me with some information about Anavar? I’m 29 years old, weigh 94 kg, and want to start a bulking phase.

I know I need to take Liv52 to protect my liver and follow up with Tamoxifen/Nolvadex. I’m not sure exactly when, how much, or for how long it’s best to take them.

Can anyone help me with all the details? Also, I saw that they’re out of stock on the website, how else can I buy them?

Thank you very much!
 
Hi.

Before planning and answering anything, you absolutely have to do a blood test to have a screen of your hormones and your health in general. This will serve as a reference for the future.

Liv52 is out of fashion.
There are more interesting things like NAC and TUDCA.
But instead of planning products in advance, it is better to evaluate the impact of the products consumed by a bloodwork and then choose the appropriate ancillaries.
Same if the bloodwork do not show any decrease in natural testosterone production, it is not necessary to use tamox/nolva (and overuse medication).

Regarding anavar, you might be disappointed with the result. It is a "bad" mild steroid for building muscle. You could gain more strength than muscle in the end.
 
Hi.

Before planning and answering anything, you absolutely have to do a blood test to have a screen of your hormones and your health in general. This will serve as a reference for the future.

Liv52 is out of fashion.
There are more interesting things like NAC and TUDCA.
But instead of planning products in advance, it is better to evaluate the impact of the products consumed by a bloodwork and then choose the appropriate ancillaries.
Same if the bloodwork do not show any decrease in natural testosterone production, it is not necessary to use tamox/nolva (and overuse medication).

Regarding anavar, you might be disappointed with the result. It is a "bad" mild steroid for building muscle. You could gain more strength than muscle in the end.
Thank you very much for the information, I really appreciate it.

At the beginning of September I’m planning to get a full blood test, including hormones, vitamins and general health markers. Once I have the results, would you be able to take a look at them and, if everything looks okay, recommend a suitable first cycle for me?

To be honest, I have never had any kind of injection in my life, and I’ve always been a bit afraid of injections because I imagine they hurt quite a lot 😂. I also have no experience with injecting myself.

If possible, I would really appreciate it if you could recommend something relatively mild for a first injectable cycle, so I can see how my body responds and learn how everything works. I would be very grateful for your guidance.
 
Thank you very much for the information, I really appreciate it.

At the beginning of September I’m planning to get a full blood test, including hormones, vitamins and general health markers. Once I have the results, would you be able to take a look at them and, if everything looks okay, recommend a suitable first cycle for me?

To be honest, I have never had any kind of injection in my life, and I’ve always been a bit afraid of injections because I imagine they hurt quite a lot 😂. I also have no experience with injecting myself.

If possible, I would really appreciate it if you could recommend something relatively mild for a first injectable cycle, so I can see how my body responds and learn how everything works. I would be very grateful for your guidance.
Hey AndreiBluu!

Brother, you said you were getting the full bloodwork at the beginning of September before deciding what to do next.

How did it go? Did you get the results, and have you made any progress with getting over the injection fear? 😄

Come back with an update, mate!

Shark
 
Hi, brother!

Yes, everything was good with the blood test! Now, I'm on 200mg test, and everything is perfect.

I was a little scared during the first injection, but I got through it all and I’m pretty satisfied. I’m entering my fourth week, and the only negative effect I’m feeling is that I seem a little more irritable though I’m not sure if it’s from the pin or a placebo effect, since I’m usually irritable anyway or something always gets on my nerves :))

I’m waiting to finish this cycle and go through PCT, and after the necessary break, I want to switch to 400 mg of Test C and Primo.
 
Hi, brother!

Yes, everything was good with the blood test! Now, I'm on 200mg test, and everything is perfect.

I was a little scared during the first injection, but I got through it all and I’m pretty satisfied. I’m entering my fourth week, and the only negative effect I’m feeling is that I seem a little more irritable though I’m not sure if it’s from the pin or a placebo effect, since I’m usually irritable anyway or something always gets on my nerves :))

I’m waiting to finish this cycle and go through PCT, and after the necessary break, I want to switch to 400 mg of Test C and Primo.

That’s a solid update, brother. And good to hear you got past the injection fear. Usually the anticipation is much worse than the injection itself.

You’re only entering week 4 though, so forget about 400 mg + Primo for now. You have plenty of time before that decision even matters.

Use this first run to learn how you respond to testosterone. Keep training, nutrition and cardio consistent, monitor BP, and get follow-up bloodwork rather than trying to interpret every little change you feel.

Same with the irritability. Don’t immediately blame the testosterone, but don’t ignore it either. Track it for a couple of weeks. Sleep, stress, calories and life outside the gym matter too. If people around you start noticing a real change, that’s useful information.

When you finish, come back with the full picture: starting vs final weight, progress pictures if you’re comfortable sharing them, BP, bloodwork and what actually changed in strength and body composition.

Then we can discuss what you learned from the experience and what makes sense from there.

Keep us updated, mate.

Shark
 
Back
Top