My test cycle

Back My test cycle
Week-by-week logs of a cycle in progress, start to finish.

barnk

Beginner
Joined
Feb 9, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction score
8
Points
128.00
I will soon start a test only cycle to bulk up a bit, I will start 200 test e a week for 2 weeks and then stay at 350 test e a week for 18 weeks. The test will be pinned twice a week. Rn I'm 83 kilos and around 16% bf while being 190cm and wanna cut down a bit before I start the cycle, I want to get to 12-14% before starting test so the test aromatizes less than at higher bf%. The bulk will be a lean bulk, as lean as I can keep it while still getting bigger and stronger.
Any advices? should I post my bloods on here to get some advices?
I also got one box of arimidex as an AI and one of nolvadex for the PCT. I will keep you updated!
I'm out! See ya!
 
Last edited:
I will soon start a test only cycle to bulk up a bit, I will start 200 test e a week for 2 weeks and then stay at 350 test e a week for 18 weeks. The test will be pinned twice a week. Rn I'm 83 kilos and around 16% bf while being 190cm and wanna cut down a bit before I start the cycle, I want to get to 12-14% before starting test so the test aromatizes less than at higher bf%. The bulk will be a lean bulk, as lean as I can keep it while still getting bigger and stronger.
Any advices? should I post my bloods on here to get some advices?
I also got one box of arimidex as an AI and one of nolvadex for the PCT. I will keep you updated!
I'm out! See ya!
Yea definitely posting bloods here can get you lots of advice on how to set up a cycle, also only test E for cutting, you shouldn't be that fat considering 83 KG on 190cm guy is considered quite a low weight, maybe post photos to update and also can i ask if this is your first cycle? 💪
 
Yea definitely posting bloods here can get you lots of advice on how to set up a cycle, also only test E for cutting, you shouldn't be that fat considering 83 KG on 190cm guy is considered quite a low weight, maybe post photos to update and also can i ask if this is your first cycle? 💪
It is my first cycle, I don't really take photos of my physique but I might start
 
I think that it's time to update everyone, I'm around 1 week into the cycle and I've seen changes in everything, my delts and traps seem to have gained decent size, I've been eating in a surplus and somehow I've lost a bit of fat.
I've been seeing sings of higher test and slight sides, mainly aggression the day after the pin, a bit of acnee but I don't think it's 100% from the test and more sweating in the gym.
My strength and muscle fullness jumped up a bit, the eating in a clean surplus def had something to do after cutting for so long but the results are great I would say.
My appetite is higher and my motivation is at an all time high every day. Veins started poping more even tho I don't eat more before going to the gym since I have 1 meal and a snack before.
Mosquitos seem to mutate after biting me, idk if I like this or not but it's fun seeing mutant mosquitos.
I'm on 350 test e, the pip is minimal, some muscle soreness and that's kinda it.
Edit: I'm not trying to cut, I'm trying to bulk, and it's working great, even tho I'm eating 4000-5000 clean cals a day I somehow lose fat and gain mass, I might just be crazy but to me it seems that I grow a noticeable amount every 3-4 days.
See ya next week or so!
I'm out!
 
Hello y'all, I've been sick for a week now, I kinda want like shit but I train good and try to hit my protein.
My life is shit but I try to stay on point.
I've noticed gains since the last update so it's good, that's pretty much the no 1 priority in my life.
See ya next week, hope I will be better and get back on track.
 
Hi y'all, I'm healthy now and back on track!
My lifts and size are going up. I'm not afraid or scared or anything about pinning my glutes anymore.
I'm thinking about joining a powerlifting comp this summer because I am getting stronger and my lifts are starting to look impressive for my age.
I'll start this week to log my meals at least aproximate the macros and cals, and track my weight again and my blood pressure and heart rate so I can stay on top of my health.
I've also put on a bit of bf but no worries because I ate like shit while sick.
Also I haven't been taking my supps and I should start to.
I have to go shopping to get my ingredients for my meals ready so I can eat in a surplus again and clean.
See you next week with another update!
I'm out.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top