Expert Answered Opinion on cycle

Back Opinion on cycle
Cycle planning, bloodwork, side effects, bulking and cutting, TRT and post-cycle therapy.

xaphan

Newbie
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
1.00
Test e 1000mg/w - w1-25
Eq 500mg/w w1-20
gh 4iu daily w1-25
Dbol 50mg/daily w1-8
Nova,adex, aromasin just on hand.
No pct after, crusing.
Copple years with AAS, 38y, 184cm, atm 6-7% bf preparing for stage, 92kg.
 
Hi. Could you give me a bit more information about yourself? It will help me understand the bigger picture.
  • Please attach a photo of your current shape.
  • When is your competition, which division are you competing in, and what phase are you in right now — bulking?
  • Have you already started the cycle, and are you using these doses right from the start?
  • Please send your latest bloodwork.
  • And an important question — do you have any chronic health conditions?
 
Competition its for 13 days, category Classic bodybuilding, right now im cutting. Didnt started that cycle I was planing after copple months after competition and lav work, news body to relax a bit. That cycle would be bulk, lab work ill male for 2 months. Dont have any cronic health condicion. Atm MX cycle its 250 test e / weekly, gh 2iu daily, stanozolol 50mg daily.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-09-13-03-29-49-793_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-09-13-03-29-49-793_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 10
Now it’s clearer. Regarding the dosages — if you weren’t a competitive athlete, I’d say it’s a lot. But considering you already have quite a bit of experience, your protocol could work well for a bulk. Boldenone will lower estradiol, so everything makes sense here. The only thing I honestly don’t like is Dbol. Since you’re not doing PCT, I wouldn’t put additional strain on yourself with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids. They have a very negative effect on the lipid profile and can also damage the liver.

But the first thing I’d like to see before giving a more complete recommendation is, of course, your bloodwork. I honestly wouldn’t delay the tests and would get them done right after the competition. That would give us more information about which markers are outside the reference range before you’ve had time to recover.
 
Now it’s clearer. Regarding the dosages — if you weren’t a competitive athlete, I’d say it’s a lot. But considering you already have quite a bit of experience, your protocol could work well for a bulk. Boldenone will lower estradiol, so everything makes sense here. The only thing I honestly don’t like is Dbol. Since you’re not doing PCT, I wouldn’t put additional strain on yourself with oral 17-alpha-alkylated steroids. They have a very negative effect on the lipid profile and can also damage the liver.

But the first thing I’d like to see before giving a more complete recommendation is, of course, your bloodwork. I honestly wouldn’t delay the tests and would get them done right after the competition. That would give us more information about which markers are outside the reference range before you’ve had time to recover.
Im planing blood work ofc, but before i start cycle to see has my body has been recoverd. Before i start Lean bulk, hmm i know orals suck but even bold has rly rly Kong half life and metabolits are detective im urin long time. With orals not, with dbol im just trying to push glikogen and ICW. Abouth lipida i had little bit out of referencial rage labs when da i was running superdrol 30mg daily for 30 days streight, and i use liver supper doesnt mather blasting or crusing. Only thing with boldenon i need to chek rbc, hematokrit, hemoglonin more often since last time on labs was little bit on upper referencional range. About MX labs they arent on english since im bit from us pr uk 😁
 
Boldenon up to 5 months, NPP 6-12 months, deca durinabol 18 months, tren 5 months. That sucks, im still thinkng should i use bold use bold or not. Anyone tryed ment (trestolone) and IGF 1 LR3?
Btw most guys that i know, competitors bigger class open etc... are using 2-5g test and +16iu od gh
 
Why are you concerned about the long half-life if your goal is a long bulking cycle and you’ll be going back on cruise afterward anyway? If you’re worried about doping control, that’s a different matter. But the data you mentioned about detection times in months is outdated, and with modern testing methods the detection window is now much longer. If you want, I can explain this in more detail.

Regarding your idea with Dbol. I’ve also heard about its effect on glycogen, but in reality it’s just one of those gym ideas that someone came up with and that has no scientific basis. There are no comparative studies showing that Dbol increases muscle glycogen or ICW more than exposure to other androgens. Its reputation as a drug that quickly “fills out” the muscles can be explained by its pharmacology and practical observations, but unfortunately the claim that “Dbol is especially good at loading glycogen” has no real evidence behind it, even on a theoretical level.

If the goal is specifically to maximize muscle glycogen + ICW rather than simply increase total body weight/water, much more direct factors are carbohydrate intake, training, creatine, and sodium/hydration. Dbol isn’t some kind of specific glycogen drug.

As for the high doses of growth hormone and testosterone used by pros — yes, this is practiced, but 2–5 grams is more likely the total androgen dose rather than testosterone alone. These days, more and more pros are moving toward more reasonable doses. But if we’re talking about doses used 10 years ago, then yes, many people were running amounts like that.

Growth hormone is a very controversial topic in general. Even for a pro, more than 10 IU is excessive. There isn’t much additional benefit, you spend a lot of money, and at those doses the side effects can really go beyond any reasonable limits. Honestly, it can do more harm than good. I can break this down in more detail too.

In short, the less, the better, and this applies to any dosage. To handle huge doses of steroids, you need unique genetics. If you don’t have that, then after a certain dose the results actually get worse. I’ve seen this firsthand working with my clients.
 
Boldenon up to 5 months, NPP 6-12 months, deca durinabol 18 months, tren 5 months. That sucks, im still thinkng should i use bold use bold or not. Anyone tryed ment (trestolone) and IGF 1 LR3?
Btw most guys that i know, competitors bigger class open etc... are using 2-5g test and +16iu od gh
MENT is a matter of personal preference. Some people like it, but I wouldn’t use it long-term. You can try it as an experiment. At some point, just remove one of the compounds and replace it with MENT for about 6 weeks and see if anything changes.

IGF-1 LR3 definitely has its place, but you shouldn’t use it for too long either. After all, IGF isn’t exactly a harmless compound.
 
Tnx for replay, did u had experience with ment or IGF 1 LR3?
And yea im concerned abouth doping test 😁. And I agree with you glycogen its carbs, water, but i know gh has effect on glycogen and ICW, same as dbol but like everything every person its diffrent, with anadrol didint feel pr get anything untill i push 100mg daily.
 
Tnx for replay, did u had experience with ment or IGF 1 LR3?
And yea im concerned abouth doping test 😁. And I agree with you glycogen its carbs, water, but i know gh has effect on glycogen and ICW, same as dbol but like everything every person its diffrent, with anadrol didint feel pr get anything untill i push 100mg daily.
Yes, I’ve had some experience with MENT, but very little. I’d call it more of a weird incident. I did one injection just to test it, and all my joints and tendons where I had chronic injuries became inflamed. I told a friend about it, and he said I was an idiot and that it couldn’t happen. Then he did an injection himself and the same thing happened to him. But I’m not saying this will happen to everyone. I know people who like this compound. If you’re using 50 mg of stanozolol a day and you’re still moving around without crutches or a wheelchair, I think you’ll survive MENT too)))

If you’re worried about doping tests, bro, then leave bodybuilding (just kidding), just switch federations. Everyone understands what bodybuilding is. If doping control really comes, you’re not going to get away clean. Nowadays, various compounds can be detected even many years later because analytical methods have become very sensitive.

Growth hormone can indirectly increase glycogen, but not through a direct effect. But it definitely causes water retention. If you want to increase glycogen levels, insulin does that. Though I’m not sure you even need that.

Anadrol at 50 mg doesn’t work for everyone. Its standard dose is 100–150 mg a day, so that’s normal.
 
And I noticed you don’t have HCG in your cycle. Did you just forget to mention it, or did you not include it in the cycle?
 
Tnx for info bro rly a lot. I was also thinking abouth insulin (slin) slow acting Lantus 10iu daily. But first ill give 2-3 months to base cycle to see how ill respond AMD only if its nessesery use slin, but i dont wanna be to big to stay close class weight. Biggest i was 110kg, i was like turtle 😂, i mean iz was fun but i like more astetic/ sportish look BB open its not for me. And i know with slin i need push carbs even more.
 
Yeah, you can use long-acting insulin, but short-acting can also be quite interesting, especially after training, and you can start with minimal doses like 3 IU. The main thing is to always have carbs with you. But if you want to stay within a certain weight, then you know, maybe insulin isn’t that important, and you could also reconsider your steroid dosages. If you’re not chasing huge mass, it’s worth thinking about. Lower doses = less hassle.

What weight do you need to make on stage, 92 kg? And what was your weight during your bulk?
 
Max at stage i can have 93kg, plus I’m glycogen depleted, plus Im himna use diuretics sow ill drop 2-4kg more, i need good carb load but not to spil over. Outside prep im 96-98g usually, was thinking grom that cycle to get 3-4kg LBM that Ford europian or world championship that i can ne on stage lowest bf and dryest as possible. Can u tell me more about slow and fast slim, and what u mean by fast slin can be fun 😁. I had copple times hypoglicemia when i was running tren and low carbs. Im dummie for anything with slin, just know that i need ton od carbs, mostly nobody want to say anything about slin, si i rly respect u and tnx Ford tips, pls tell more 😁
 
I’m not saying your protocol can’t work for this goal, but judging by your shape, you respond pretty well to steroids in general. Maybe there’s no need to start your cycle with 1000 mg of Test and 500 mg of Bold. After the competition, you’ll cruise and restore your resources (of course, your training program should be lighter to support that goal). Then you could add a bit more testosterone, bringing it up to 500 mg per week, and for example add around 200 mg of Primo for estradiol control for about 6 weeks. You’ll already get muscle growth from that. Then you could add around 300 mg of Drostanolone Enanthate. Your total androgen load would be 1000 mg instead of 1500 mg plus the orals you wanted. In general, I would stick to gradually increasing the dosages anyway and try to use as little as possible.

Regarding insulin. Short/ultra-short acting insulin works relatively quickly and for a limited period of time. That’s why it’s usually tied to a specific meal or training period: the goal is to temporarily increase glucose uptake and help restore glycogen. It acts for a shorter period and is easier to manage in terms of hypoglycemia. I think this is a more reasonable and predictable approach. Long-acting insulin works for many hours or even more than a day. It doesn’t provide any unique advantage, but if the dose is excessive, the risk of hypoglycemia remains for a very long time, including during sleep, when you might not notice it. It’s simply an increased risk without any additional benefits.
 
Thnx broj a lot for info, I'll go my way for 2-3 months and only if nessesery use fast slin 3iu post workout. Tnx for tip, abouth primo and mast its rly hard find Hood stuff, even now its shortage od any type od mast e or prop.
 
Insulin definitely isn’t necessary in this setup, it could be used more as an experiment. But you’ll most likely get some water retention.

Yeah, there’s a shortage because of the lack of raw materials in China, but they do appear on the market from time to time. Right now they’re available, at least for the moment. I don’t use Primo, but while I had the chance, I stocked up on enough DHB to last me a long time.
 
Back
Top