Expert Answered Questão

Back Questão
Planning your first cycle: what to run, how much, what to expect and what to avoid.
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
2.00
Bom dia,

Antes de iniciar o ciclo convosco, tomava oxandrolona e retatrutida da EVOPEP, cujas fotografias enviamos em anexo.

Gostaria de perceber se faz sentido acrescentar oxandrolona ao ciclo que estou atualmente

relativamente à retatrutida, com a que é fornecida anteriormente uma maior redução do apetite. Estou agora na terceira semana com a Driada e continuo a sentir vontade de comer, sobretudo doce.

É expectável sentir esta diferença nesta fase? Há algum aspecto que deva ser alterado?

agradeço o esclarecimento.

Cumprimentos,
Patrick
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6779.jpeg
    IMG_6779.jpeg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6781.jpeg
    IMG_6781.jpeg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6782.png
    IMG_6782.png
    345.2 KB · Views: 1
Bom dia,

Antes de iniciar o ciclo convosco, tomava oxandrolona e retatrutida da EVOPEP, cujas fotografias enviamos em anexo.

Gostaria de perceber se faz sentido acrescentar oxandrolona ao ciclo que estou atualmente

relativamente à retatrutida, com a que é fornecida anteriormente uma maior redução do apetite. Estou agora na terceira semana com a Driada e continuo a sentir vontade de comer, sobretudo doce.

É expectável sentir esta diferença nesta fase? Há algum aspecto que deva ser alterado?

agradeço o esclarecimento.

Cumprimentos,
Patrick
Hi Patrick,
Since we’ve already spoken before on Telegram, I understand your current situation.
I’ll go through it in order.
  1. Since you’re currently using retatrutide and are probably in a calorie deficit, I wouldn’t add any other steroids besides what you’re already using. Right now, if your goal is to lose excess weight, the purpose of the steroids is to preserve muscle mass. It’s better to think about gaining muscle after you’ve reached the weight-loss goal you’ve set for yourself. After that, it makes sense to consider a cycle for gaining muscle mass and then add something if necessary (and it may not be necessary at all).
  2. If you’re using retatrutide at the same dosage, then it’s normal that your appetite is no longer suppressed as much. That’s exactly why the dosage is gradually increased every 4 weeks until the desired appetite suppression is achieved. How long have you been using retatrutide in total, what dosage are you using now, and for how many weeks have you been on that dosage?
 
Hi,
I was previously using retatrutide from EVOPEP with the following schedule:

30/06 – 10 IU
07/07 – 20 IU
14/07 – 25 IU
21/07 – 30 IU
28/07 – 30 IU

After that, I stayed at 30 IU until I received the retatrutide from your brand.

Since 16/09, I have been using 10 IU of your product.

At the moment, I weigh 70 kg and I’m 1.78 m tall.

I have noticed that my appetite suppression is now weaker than before.
 
Hi,
I was previously using retatrutide from EVOPEP with the following schedule:

30/06 – 10 IU
07/07 – 20 IU
14/07 – 25 IU
21/07 – 30 IU
28/07 – 30 IU

After that, I stayed at 30 IU until I received the retatrutide from your brand.

Since 16/09, I have been using 10 IU of your product.

At the moment, I weigh 70 kg and I’m 1.78 m tall.

I have noticed that my appetite suppression is now weaker than before.
Now it’s clearer. If you’re using U100 syringes, then your previous retatrutide, when mixed with 3 ml of water, contained 2 mg when you used 30 IU.

Then you bought Driada Medical retatrutide and mixed it with 1 ml of water. In that case, using the same syringe, 10 IU contains only 1 mg of the compound. So that’s 0, mg less.

Considering that you’ve been using it since almost the beginning of July, you should increase the dosage. I recommend increasing your next injection to 1.5 mg (15 IU on the syringe) and waiting another week. If your appetite doesn’t decrease, then increase it to 2 mg (20 IU on the syringe) one week later.
 
Increase the dosage and let me know if you notice any changes. At your weight, I don’t think you should use retatrutide for too long. I think it makes sense to reach the body fat percentage you want and then gradually reduce the dosage.
 
Hi Sam, thank you for your reply.

I’m thinking of ordering more retatrutide. Do you still have promotions on Tuesdays?

One more question: do you think it’s worth ordering extra water to dilute it with 3 ml, as I did with my previous brand, or is there no advantage compared with using just 1 ml?

Thank you!
 
Back
Top