Questions

Back Questions
Diet, supplements, training programs and recovery.

fruityloba

Newbie
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
3.00
Hi! Can anyone help me create a 3-day workout split for a beginner like me? I’m aiming for an athletic, Greek-god type of physique, so I don’t want to get too bulky or anything. I also really like supersets because they help me spend less time at the gym. I’d love to work towards a physique like this!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2199.png
    IMG_2199.png
    487.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi! Can anyone help me create a 3-day workout split for a beginner like me? I’m aiming for an athletic, Greek-god type of physique, so I don’t want to get too bulky or anything. I also really like supersets because they help me spend less time at the gym. I’d love to work towards a physique like this!
I’d also love some advice on what kind of diet I should follow, or what foods would be good to eat to help me achieve this physique. and how many kcals and protein is thanks in advance
 
Back
Top