✅ Reward point withdrawals are available again! You can now withdraw your points here.

Reta Dosage

Back Reta Dosage
Retatrutide, Tirzepatide and Semaglutide: dosing, fat loss, side effects, switching between compounds.

jim05

Beginner
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
3
Points
0.00
Is it needed to start low and go higher every week? I have seen different opinions on tiktok where people say I need to start on 0.5mg then 1mg then 2mg etc. Others say just start on 2mg and see how you feel. What would you guys say that already used Reta. I dont need to lose crazy amounts of fat but a few kg over 2 months would be great.
 
You better start low because the side effects are unpredictable. You may feel nothing, or you may spend three days crawling to the bathroom every half hour.
Reta has a 6 days half life, and it takes 4-5 weeks for a certain weekly dose to stay stable in your system. This means you shouldn't go higher every week. See how you feel, what difference you notice. Find the minimal effective dose, and stick with that as long as it works for you. Only raise if you stop getting results. That's the basic plan. You can follow the official titration protocols, or do something milder. Some people are fine with titrating the way the studies did, others would die from the sides if they raised so much.
And seriously: Tiktok? This is something you inject in your body. Do some actual research, which means reading studies, not watching some moron running their mouth in a video. Videos are for people who can't read.
 
Upvote 0
Is it needed to start low and go higher every week? I have seen different opinions on tiktok where people say I need to start on 0.5mg then 1mg then 2mg etc. Others say just start on 2mg and see how you feel. What would you guys say that already used Reta. I dont need to lose crazy amounts of fat but a few kg over 2 months would be great.
The safest option is to start with 1 mg. It’s a dose that already has some effect, especially at the beginning, and helps avoid unpleasant GI side effects. After 4 weeks, if the effect isn’t enough, you can increase it to 2 mg, and then continue increasing by 1 mg every 4 weeks if needed.

I recently advised a guy whose appetite was completely shut down on 1 mg. But that’s an exception. Usually, most people feel pretty comfortable on 1 mg.
 
Upvote 0
The safest option is to start with 1 mg. It’s a dose that already has some effect, especially at the beginning, and helps avoid unpleasant GI side effects. After 4 weeks, if the effect isn’t enough, you can increase it to 2 mg, and then continue increasing by 1 mg every 4 weeks if needed.

I recently advised a guy whose appetite was completely shut down on 1 mg. But that’s an exception. Usually, most people feel pretty comfortable on 1 mg.
Okay thank you I will keep that in mind. I appreciate it
 
Upvote 0
Is it clear how to measure the correct dose on the syringe, or do you need some help? A lot of people get confused between mg and IU on insulin syringes.
I figured it out with gemini I just sent him my exact syringe model and he explained it but thx for the help
 
Upvote 0
Is it needed to start low and go higher every week? I have seen different opinions on tiktok where people say I need to start on 0.5mg then 1mg then 2mg etc. Others say just start on 2mg and see how you feel. What would you guys say that already used Reta. I dont need to lose crazy amounts of fat but a few kg over 2 months would be great.
Start with 1mg and work your way up. I would recommend splitting it up to 2 dosages. Example: 0.5mg on monday and 0.5mg on thursday. If you notice hunger I would recommend slowly going up.
 
Upvote 0
I’ve been on Reta for over a year now, and I’m currently on a "maintenance" dose that works perfectly well for me. You can increase the dosage, but unlike the famous Mounjaro, it works quite differently you’re able to eat better, among other benefits. Track your injections and weight loss using an app so you can monitor your progress accurately. The only issue is the dosage it’s best to get it from reliable sources ideally because many suppliers might have issues with incorrect dosing, and you’ll suffer the consequences. It’s also a good idea to monitor your heart rate.
 
Upvote 0
Back
Top