✅ Reward point withdrawals are available again! You can now withdraw your points here.

Reta + Test E

Back Reta + Test E
Share your shape or progress photos and earn money from Driadashop
  • Thread Author
Hi everyone,
here is my transformation which im really proud of with reta and test e.

I started reta about 8 months ago and I’ve lost a total of 28kg. It’s been one of the most effective things I’ve ever tried for cutting. my hunger was practically gone, I ate at a deficit without suffering too much, and I kept losing fat every week with most progress after like a month.

At the same time i used Test E with 250mg per week which was really good to build muscle while losing fat. I felt pretty good on test with stable mood, libido and good progress. just had to keep estrogen in control and acne.

Overall im really proud of my transformation because it gave me a lot of confidence and now im just going to stay on Test E 250 weekly to keep my current physique.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1706.jpeg
    IMG_1706.jpeg
    278.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1705.jpeg
    IMG_1705.jpeg
    333.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top