Reviews

Back Reviews

Driadashop

Legend
MOD
Sponsor
Joined
Jun 11, 2025
Messages
1,938
Reaction score
1,050
Points
101.53
Post a review and earn up to 20€ (200 Reward Points)
Your review must include:

1. Photos of the products you received

2. Your Experience. Describe your experience clearly and honestly:
  • What products did you order
  • How ordering and payment went
  • Support interaction (if you used it)
3. Product Use. If you are reviewing after usage, include:
  • What you used, dosages, and duration
  • Your well-being: appetite, sleep, energy, mood
  • Progress or results: strength, weight, visual changes
  • Any side effects you noticed
4. Additional Details
  • Before/after photos
  • Bloodwork results (with personal data removed)
  • Notes on diet, training, or protocol
If you’ve posted a review and want to transfer your points to your shop account, click the link below.
peds.to/reward/withdraw
 
Last edited:
Order #867654

I ordered multiple things from Driada on the 10th of November. I used crypto (LTC) to pay and im very happy with the order.

In the picture you can see I ordered 3 different things. First I bought 2 times accutane or also called isotretoin to save my skin from hormonal acne and clear up my face over time. Second thing I bought was Test E 250mg which I needed because I was about to run out of it from my cruise. Lastly I bought a package of minoxidil (orall) because I want to promote my hairgrowth while on Testosterone and try to prevent hairloss as much as possible.

The process itself was pretty easy. I just bought crypto online and sent it to the wallet from driada. After a few minutes I got confirmation that it went through and the order got put on Paid. The price was exactly as listed with no extra fees or anything. So for the payment process I will definitely give like a 10/10.

Shipping was also great and I got my package on the 23rd of November. So around 13 days. It was all well packaged and nothing was damaged at all so thats just as expected. The actual process of Paid to Shipped took 6 days which was a bit unfortunate but I understand that it can take some time and I dont mind it too much as long as I get my products safely. So for shipping ill have to give a 8/10 definitely still good.

Overall im very happy with it I will obviously buy more things as I need finasteride to save my hair 🙏🙏 and also need reta for the upcoming cut. I can recommend driada to basically everybody whos new to the roid space and even the peptides are good. Cant wait for black friday to buy a huge haul and enjoy the big ass discount. Thanks driada team for making it this easy to get huge and ascend ❤️🩷
 

Attachments

  • 32015575-9086-4214-88AA-2A456F731352.jpeg
    32015575-9086-4214-88AA-2A456F731352.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1687.jpeg
    IMG_1687.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 27
Order #869652

Ordered 2x Enclomiphene Citrate 12.5 mg, 2x Tamoxifen Citrate 10 mg and 4x HCG 5000 IU for a friend who’s currently doing PCT (recovering from Testosterone enanthate and Boldenone undecylenate 12 week cycle)

He’s likely getting married soon, so I’m helping him with his PCT and documenting his experience along the way. He’s really happy with these products so far and has had a positive experience using them.

Ordering and payment went smoothly and everything arrived well packaged. Overall, very satisfied with the order and the products. 💪🔥
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0901.jpeg
    IMG_0901.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 27
Review for Order #856961

Payment Method: Crypto

Products: Dihydroboldos 100mg/ml 4x

Shipping:

25/08/2026 Paid
27/08/2026 Packaging
01/09/2026 Picked up by courier
01/09/2026 Shipped

I was saving some discount and Credits and im very Happy to make another positive Review here because my Products had a decent Discount and they arrived really fast besides there being a Promotion. The Quality of received Products is also very good, as i expected.
I ordered Dihydroboldos out of curiousity and After 2 weeks of using I’m already feeling it!

I am giving this Order again 5/5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2080.jpeg
    IMG_2080.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 23
Avis concernant la commande n° 856961

Mode de paiement : Crypto

Produits : Dihydroboldos 100 mg/ml 4x

Expédition:

25/08/2026 Payé
27/08/2026 Emballage
01/09/2026 Pris en charge par coursier
Expédié le 01/09/2026

J'avais cumulé des réductions et des crédits, et je suis ravie de laisser un nouvel avis positif car mes produits bénéficiaient d'une belle réduction et sont arrivés très rapidement, en plus d'une promotion. La qualité des produits reçus est également excellente, comme je l'espérais.
J'ai commandé du dihydroboldos par curiosité et après seulement deux semaines d'utilisation, j'en ressens déjà les effets !

Je donne à nouveau la note de 5/5 à cette commande ⭐.


[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/
td] [td][/
td] [td][/td
] [td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
Très bonne molécule j'aime trop le dihydroboldos 👌🏻💪🏻 tu et à combien de milligrammes pars semaine ? . Si tu veux le dire bien-sûr
 
Order #861659

I recently ordered Clen and Yohimbe. The ordering process was simple and straightforward, and payment went through smoothly with no issues, quick and hassle-free.

I had a small question about shipping, so I contacted customer support. They responded very quickly and sorted out my issue in no time. Really appreciated how fast and helpful they were.

Overall, a solid experience with ordering, payment, and support. Would order again.

1790471376065.png
 
Order #857065

This order was placed on 25/08/2026 and paid with crypto. This time I ordered Primos 100mg/ml Methenolone Enanthate, Provironus 25mg Mesterolone, Drostargos 200mg/ml Drostanolone Enanthate, 3x Modus 100mg Modafinil and 2x Ezetimibe 10mg.

I used a good amount of reward points together with happy hours and the crypto payment discount, so again it was nice being able to use the points collected from previous orders.

Payment itself was pretty quick and there was no issue with the crypto payment. The order was marked paid on 27/08 and moved to packaging the next day. Shipping took a bit longer than my previous orders though. It was picked up by the courier on 02/09 and marked shipped on 07/09. So this time the shipping side was slower than usual for me, but everything arrived normally in the end and I did not need to contact support.

Modus is already something I have experience with and one of the reasons I ordered three boxes this time. For me 100mg gives a noticeable stimulant effect and especially during training I get very focused. I can concentrate much better on the workout and stay locked in from exercise to exercise. I do not necessarily use it every day, but when I want that extra focus and stimulation it works well for me.

I have also used Proviron before, so this is not a completely new product for me. I like having it available depending on what I am running, so adding a box to this order made sense.

The Primo is something I plan to use during a cruise rather than jumping straight into it now. I wanted to have it ready beforehand instead of waiting until the moment I actually need it.

Drostargos/Drostanolone was mainly a stock-up purchase. It is one of those products that is not always available when I check, so when I saw it in stock I preferred to grab a vial and keep it for later rather than needing it in the future and finding it unavailable.

The Ezetimibe was also a very easy decision for me because the price is really good. It comes surprisingly close to what I was paying through a pharmacy anyway. I used to get it from a pharmacy in another country, and honestly I do not want to deal with arranging that every time anymore. Being able to add it directly to the same order is simply much more convenient for me.

Overall another good order. Crypto payment was easy and quick, I could use a lot of accumulated reward points and additional discounts, and the products were exactly what I wanted to stock up on.

Shipping was definitely slower than my previous orders, so that is the only thing I noticed this time, but there was no actual problem with the order itself. Modus continues to work very well for me at 100mg, especially for training focus, I already know Proviron from previous use, Primo is planned for my cruise, and the Drostanolone is now sitting in stock for when I need it. Ezetimibe was also a nice addition simply because the price and convenience make sense for me.
 
Media (1).jpgMedia.jpg

I ordered sustalad 250mg/ml 10Xvials
i payed using crypto and got a nice discount!
no need to contact support as everything went flawless!

i recommend using driadashop !

i am now using this for more than a month at the dosage of 150mg/week i inject EOD
my sleep and recovery is on point , i'm feeling good and no mood swings at all ! awesome products from driada medical
i don't have any side effects , maybe this is due the cruise period , i'm excited to use this in my next blast with npp which i will order this week from driadashop!

i don't have any bloodwork related to testosterone levels as it's to early from coming of my blast , i will do bloodwork on the end of october
 
I ordered GH and Retatrutide and honestly had a very good experience overall. Delivery took around a week and a half, I paid with crypto and got the 10% discount, plus the reward points. Everything was quick and easy.

I had a small issue on my side, but support replied very quickly and sorted it out without any hassle. Great customer service.

I used 3 IU/day of GH for 2 months and noticed better recovery, better sleep and some improvements in muscle fullness. I also noticed a 2–3 cm difference in my height measurements.

With Retatrutide, 2.5 mg/week for 3 months, I lost almost 10 kg. I didn’t experience nausea or dizziness, and the biggest difference for me was appetite control and being able to stick to my diet much more easily.

I was training around 4x a week and wasn’t following an extremely strict diet, so I was really happy with the changes.

Overall, very happy with the products and the service. I’ll definitely be ordering again.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4633.jpeg
    IMG_4633.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 15
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
Order & Payment
I paid with cryptocurrency. The payment process was smooth.

Shipping & Support
This order took longer than usual. I received tracking 11 days after payment, and the parcel arrived 6 days later. I contacted support because I was concerned about the delay, and they were responsive and helpful.

Products Used
  • Tirzepatide – 2.5 mg: good appetite suppression.
  • Retatrutide – 2 mg: strong appetite control and helped with dieting.
  • Cagrilintide – 0.6 mg: noticeable appetite suppression.
  • T3 – 50–75 mcg/day: noticeable increase in energy.
  • Levocarnitine – 500 mg IM pre-workout: helped with workout energy, but I experienced some discomfort at the injection site.
  • NPP – 100 mg every other day: noticeable improvement in strength and gym performance.
Overall Experience
The main effects I noticed were better energy, strong appetite suppression and increased strength. The only negative point was the slower shipping this time. Products arrived well packaged and support was good.
 

Attachments

  • photo_2026-09-28_21-25-54.jpg
    photo_2026-09-28_21-25-54.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 10
Order number #870252
My experience with the order

I ordered 10 packs of Testosterone Enanthate and overall I am very satisfied with my experience. The entire ordering process was straightforward and went smoothly from start to finish. I chose cryptocurrency as my payment method, which gave me an additional 10% discount. I was also able to purchase the products during a 50% promotion, which made the final price extremely attractive.

After completing my payment, delivery took approximately three weeks. The package arrived very well packed and protected. Everything I ordered was included, and all products arrived in perfect condition without any damage.

I have also had a very positive experience with customer support. Whenever I had a question, I received a helpful response very quickly, usually directly and no later than the following day. For me, reliable customer service is an important part of ordering online, and I have been very satisfied with the support.

I have used Testosterone Enanthate before, so this is a product I already have experience with. My dosage was 125 mg every three days. Based on my personal experience, the product performed as expected. During use, I noticed a clear increase in strength as well as muscle mass. The physical changes were also clearly visible to me.

My appetite increased noticeably during use. I also experienced considerably more energy, and my overall mood improved. Fortunately, I personally did not notice any significant side effects.

Regarding my training and nutrition, I follow a regular five-day training split. I currently consume approximately 3,000 calories per day and aim for around 2 grams of protein per kilogram of body weight. I do not currently have bloodwork to include with this review.

Overall, I am very satisfied with the ordering process, delivery, packaging, customer support, price and my personal experience with the product. I would definitely order again based on my experience so far.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5958.png
    IMG_5958.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
Order#844873
I ran test+Mast+EQ from driada
The delicery was Like 6 days the results were good i rly likes the Mast from driada it good me Leaner Till now i cant Tell about any sides After 5 orders i can just say good thinks about driada i would Recomend to everyone driada
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 17
Thanks to everyone taking the time to share details, including the delays and difficulties as well as the positives. I appreciate balanced feedback and clear distinctions between personal impressions and what’s actually been verified.
 
Ordered from Driada for the first time and I am 100% satisfied. My order number is #842708.
1. Experience & Delivery
I ordered Testosterone Cypionate 250 mg/ml. The checkout and payment process went smoothly without issues I just payed via bank transfer. Shipping took exactly 14 days from placing the order until the parcel arrived at my door, which is significantly faster and cheaper than other vendors I used before. Packaging was discreet and secure.
2. Product Use & Results
I used the test at 250 mg per week during an ongoing cut. The injection worked smoothly with zero PIP. Energy levels, mood, and sleep remained stable throughout the cut. Weight dropped consistently while preserving strength and muscle fullness.
3. Additional Details
Diet was kept strictly in a caloric deficit with over 200 g daily protein. No negative side effects noticed so far. I will definitely order again.
 

Attachments

  • a6b13d4d-6981-4265-9e73-f4ea10037b5e.jpg
    a6b13d4d-6981-4265-9e73-f4ea10037b5e.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 2
  • a5494fe4-ecbe-4041-a141-6febfab6bcea.jpg
    a5494fe4-ecbe-4041-a141-6febfab6bcea.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 4
Post a review and earn up to 20€ (200 Reward Points)
Your review must include:
1. Photos of the products you received
2. Your Experience. Describe your experience clearly and honestly:
  • What products did you order
  • How ordering and payment went
  • Support interaction (if you used it)
3. Product Use. If you are reviewing after usage, include:
  • What you used, dosages, and duration
  • Your well-being: appetite, sleep, energy, mood
  • Progress or results: strength, weight, visual changes
  • Any side effects you noticed
4. Additional Details
  • Before/after photos
  • Bloodwork results (with personal data removed)
  • Notes on diet, training, or protocol
If you’ve posted a review and want to transfer your points to your shop account, click the link below.
peds.to/reward/withdraw
IMG_6656.jpeg
ORDER #875434

I ordered 6 vials of Testosterone Enanthate 10ml 250mg/ml, 8 vials of Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 10ml 100mg/ml

I paid with crypto, and the confirmation on my payment was very fast, took only about 5 minutes, my products came 12 days after placing order (im located in germany).

Hey everyone, just dropping a quick review here to stack up some forum points, but wanted to make it a legitimate and detailed one based on my actual experience with these specific compounds and this source. I received my package from Driada today, so I haven't even had the time to fully cycle through these new vials yet. However, I am writing this review because I have already run these exact products from them in a previous protocol, so I am very familiar with the quality, performance, and overall experience they deliver. This latest order of Test E and NPP is actually a re-order because I liked the results so much the first time around and wanted to stock up for my current stack.

To give you the full breakdown of what I used, my dosages, and the overall duration from my previous run with these exact Driada compounds: I ran their Testosterone Enanthate (250mg/ml) alongside their Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (100mg/ml). For my dosages, I was running the Test Enanthate at a solid performance level, and paired it with the NPP to drive lean tissue gains and clean mass. The duration of that previous cycle ran for a standard 12-week block before transitioning into a cruise phase. Because my current package only landed on my doorstep today, I am just getting these new vials worked into my rotation now, meaning I am strictly reviewing the formulation based on my extensive prior experience with these exact batches from Driada.

When it comes to my well-being while running these compounds, the experience was remarkably stable once everything was dialed in. Regarding my appetite, it went through the roof—which is typical when running higher-end test and a 19-nor like NPP, but the hunger was clean and manageable, making it very easy to hit my daily surplus macros without feeling sluggish or bloated from forced feeding. Sleep quality remained surprisingly deep and restorative, though I made sure to stay on top of my hydration and magnesium intake to prevent any night restlessness. Energy levels throughout the day were phenomenal; I had that constant, subtle drive and stable mood without experiencing major spikes, irritability, or emotional crashing. The Nandrolone Phenylpropionate gave me a nice, steady sense of well-being and a calm mental focus, which kept me locked in both inside and outside of the gym.

As for progress and physical results during that previous cycle, the transformation was undeniable. Strength skyrocketed steadily week over week, particularly on compound movements like squats, bench press, and rows, where my working weights jumped significantly by week six and kept climbing. In terms of weight, I put on a solid amount of quality scale weight, but more importantly, the visual changes were dramatic. Unlike harsher or wetter compounds that leave you looking like a blurred water balloon, the combination of a well-managed testosterone base with short-ester NPP provided a dense, grainy fullness. My muscle hardness improved drastically, my shoulders and chest kept a permanent "pump" look even on rest days, and the joint relief provided by the NPP was a massive game-changer—heavy lifting felt smooth, and my elbows and knees felt bulletproof with zero of the usual grinding or nagging aches.

Regarding side effects, you always have to monitor your body closely when running higher milligram protocols. I did experience some typical increases in oil production on my skin and minor acne flare-ups around the upper back during the peak weeks, which is pretty standard territory when dealing with elevated androgen levels. Furthermore, because 19-nors can impact prolactin and overall estrogen sensitivity, I kept my support protocols tight—using P5P daily to keep prolactin under control and managing my estrogen ratios carefully to avoid any unwanted water retention or sensitivity issues. Blood pressure stayed within a reasonable bracket as long as my cardio and taurine intake were kept consistent, but it is always something you have to actively manage rather than ignore.

Overall, my experience with Driada's Test Enanthate 250mg/ml and Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100mg/ml has been stellar, which is precisely why I didn't hesitate to re-order and why my new stash just arrived 5 days ago. Even though these specific new vials haven't been running long enough to judge yet, the exact same products previously delivered top-tier gains, great recovery, and reliable potency. If you are running your protocol cleanly, keeping your support supplements on hand, and dialing in your ratios, these compounds perform exactly as advertised. Hope this detailed breakdown helps out anyone looking at options on the forum!
 
Order ID: #874443

Age 39
87.5kg
192cm


My order of Nandecos 200 mg/ml (Nandrolone Decanoate), 10 ml per vial, has arrived again. This time I received 8 vials, and as always, I’m very satisfied with the service. The order was processed quickly and delivery was fast and well organized. Everything arrived safely packaged and exactly as expected. I’ve consistently had a good experience with the communication, processing, and shipping speed. Overall, I’m very happy with the service and would definitely order again.

Mod edit: A review is not a copy past of other thread. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260930-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20260930-WA0010.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Order ID #872435

I would like to share my experience with my recent order of Nandecos 200 mg/ml (Nandrolone Decanoate), 10 ml vial. I have been ordering from the same supplier for quite some time now, and so far my experiences have been consistently positive. What is especially important to me is that the entire ordering process runs smoothly and that the delivery is handled quickly and discreetly.
This order also arrived neatly and well packaged. The packaging was discreet, without any unnecessary information on the outside, and the delivery went as I have come to expect: fast and without any problems. This gives me confidence in the ordering process. I appreciate it when an order does not spend unnecessarily long in transit and when the package is handled carefully.
I also find the information available about Nandecos important. I have looked at the test results and I am satisfied with the results I have seen. For me, it is useful to have information available that provides a better idea of the product's composition and quality. Of course, it remains important to look at test results critically and to take the reliability of the source into account.
Another thing I personally appreciate is the variety of discount promotions. For example, I like that additional discounts are regularly offered on Tuesdays. The larger promotions, such as 50% off, are also interesting when you are considering placing an order anyway. I always pay for my orders using Bitcoin, and that works easily and conveniently for me.
Overall, I have been satisfied with my experiences so far. Orders are processed quickly, the delivery is discreet, the packaging is neat, and I am satisfied with the test results I have been able to review. The communication and ordering process have also been straightforward for me, without any unnecessary problems.
For me, the combination of a smooth ordering process, fast delivery, discreet packaging, and available product information is particularly important. My recent order of Nandecos 200 mg/ml fits well with my previous experiences in that regard.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20260930-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20260930-WA0010.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Order #855606. I ordered 3 vials of Androlex (testosterone enanthate); I paid by credit card, and it went through without any issues. I started taking 250–300 mg per week—injected every other day—due to a functional deficiency. I’ve definitely noticed an increased appetite—consuming 500–1,000 more calories a day—and my overall well-being has improved, including my mood and energy levels; I still have plenty of drive even when I’m sleep-deprived. I’ve already gained 30% in strength while following a 4-day split routine, and my weight has gone from 88 kg to 97 kg. Apparently, I’m lucky when it comes to side effects—I haven’t had any so far—and once I get my blood work results, I’m going to bump the dosage up to 500 mg per week.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3107.jpeg
    IMG_3107.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3108.jpeg
    IMG_3108.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3109.jpeg
    IMG_3109.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Post a review and earn up to 20€ (200 Reward Points)
Your review must include:
1. Photos of the products you received
2. Your Experience. Describe your experience clearly and honestly:
  • What products did you order
  • How ordering and payment went
  • Support interaction (if you used it)
3. Product Use. If you are reviewing after usage, include:
  • What you used, dosages, and duration
  • Your well-being: appetite, sleep, energy, mood
  • Progress or results: strength, weight, visual changes
  • Any side effects you noticed
4. Additional Details
  • Before/after photos
  • Bloodwork results (with personal data removed)
  • Notes on diet, training, or protocol
If you’ve posted a review and want to transfer your points to your shop account, click the link below.
peds.to/reward/withdraw
 
Back
Top