Expert Answered Should I add an oral to my 500mg Test first cycle

Back Should I add an oral to my 500mg Test first cycle
Planning your first cycle: what to run, how much, what to expect and what to avoid.
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1.00
I will start my first cycle quite soon with a budget of around 500 a month for everything supplement and cycle related. I am wondering if its a good idea to add maybe something like oral dbol or winstrol with tudca. I dont know if it´s a goof idea to inject more than one thing at the start but I still wanna gain as much muscle as possible. It could get somewhat expensive though and I dont know if its worth it
 
I will start my first cycle quite soon with a budget of around 500 a month for everything supplement and cycle related. I am wondering if its a good idea to add maybe something like oral dbol or winstrol with tudca. I dont know if it´s a goof idea to inject more than one thing at the start but I still wanna gain as much muscle as possible. It could get somewhat expensive though and I dont know if its worth it
Hi!

The real question is… why?

What is the reasoning of adding anything to an already high dose 1st cycle?

Could you please add more context to your personal plans?

Shark
 
Back
Top