Three Months on Retatrutide

Back Three Months on Retatrutide
Share your shape or progress photos and earn money from Driadashop
  • Thread Author
I have been using Retatrutide for three months now, and I can honestly say that it has made a significant difference for me. One of the biggest benefits has been the reduction in cravings and appetite, which made it much easier to stay consistent with my diet and fitness goals.

Over the past three months, I have seen noticeable changes in my body composition. Retatrutide has helped me burn body fat effectively while maintaining a healthier lifestyle. The results have been very positive, and I am extremely satisfied with my progress so far.

I have also recommended Retatrutide to several people, and many of them have achieved impressive results as well. Their feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, with improvements in weight loss, appetite control, and overall well-being.

In my experience, Retatrutide has proven to be a reliable and effective product. I continue to use it as part of my routine to help maintain healthy blood markers, support ongoing fat loss, and achieve a leaner physique.

Overall, I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for additional support with weight management and body fat reduction.
 

Attachments

  • 6aad3061-e553-4eff-b28e-f1e70c40d880.jpeg
    6aad3061-e553-4eff-b28e-f1e70c40d880.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 1,222
Thank you mate
Hey Nasr!

next chapter here? You were already three months into Reta, with noticeably better appetite control and body composition, and you were still pushing for a leaner physique.

How are you looking now? Still using it? Did you keep progressing or move into maintenance?

Come back with an update and some new pictures, mate. Would want to see how far you’ve taken this.

Shark
 
Hey Shark!

Thanks for checking in, mate! I’m still on Reta for maintenance, but I’ve shifted my focus to a clean bulk now. I was 82 kg in July and I’m currently at 87 kg. The goal is to reach 95 kg while keeping fat gain to a minimum.

So that’s the next chapter building more size while staying lean! 💪
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4697.jpeg
    IMG_4697.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Hey Shark!

Thanks for checking in, mate! I’m still on Reta for maintenance, but I’ve shifted my focus to a clean bulk now. I was 82 kg in July and I’m currently at 87 kg. The goal is to reach 95 kg while keeping fat gain to a minimum.

So that’s the next chapter building more size while staying lean! 💪
Wow!!

Want to see that buuuullkkk!!! Hahaha

Shark
 
Back
Top