Expert Answered First real cycle

Back First real cycle
Planning your first cycle: what to run, how much, what to expect and what to avoid.

Stfla

Newbie
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1.00
Hello
I have a question i need some recommendations on a proper cycle it doesnt have to be over kill. Right now i am only running (500mg test e) a week
I just want more lean mass
185cm
80kg
Looking like 12-13%bf
Goal 90kg
 
Last edited:
Hi, friend and welcome to cmmunity!

The goal is realistic, but of course it will take time. Please send a photo of your current physique, then it will be easier for us.

Also, please answer a few questions:
  1. Your age
  2. How long you’ve been training
  3. How long ago you started your cycle and what results you’ve already achieved
  4. Are you using an aromatase inhibitor?
 
Oke I don’t really have pictures sorry I don’t make a lot but iam 19 went to gym now for 2 years first year was kinda on end of but the first year was kinda just cutting was 100kg after all the fat I was at 65kg natural I was 70kg and now 80kg using gear since 4 months but couldn’t go to the gym because I broke both my hands so in between I couldn’t go to the gym for 1,5 months so 2,5months off gym on gear and get my blood checked
 
We don’t need a professional photo with perfect lighting and shadows, just a mirror selfie without your face. I need to understand your starting point.

You used gear to go from 70 to 80 kg, right? At a dose of 500 mg of test per week.

Please send the blood test results from the last time you had them done.

I have a fundamental question for you — you do understand that you’re quite young to be using gear and that it could negatively affect your sexual development, right? If you asked me what you should do, I’d say come off the gear, do PCT, and try to maintain your physique without using steroids.

You’ve already been on cycle for 4 months, and for a cycle + PCT approach, that’s already quite a long time.
 
I can make a picture today or tomorrow if you want I still have a photo 1 month ago
And yes I know it can fuck up my sexual development i am fully aware of that and i know that i kinda young to be on that stuff

And the blood test is with 40mg accutane 500test but I will start when iam off that so 2 months I could make a lil brake if you think that’s good
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4158.jpeg
    IMG_4158.jpeg
    330.2 KB · Views: 3
Overall, your bloodwork looks pretty normal, and I don’t see much point in testing additional markers at your age. What remains unknown and would be worth knowing while on cycle is Estradiol and Prolactin.

My opinion is that 19 is not the age to be using steroids. The risks are too high. You’ve already achieved quite a lot if you went from 100 kg down to 65 kg and then gained up to 80 kg. I’d like to see your current physique, so I’ll wait for your photo, but overall I would do PCT and rethink what you’re doing.

First, steroids can interfere with your development, including your neurochemistry, which could irreversibly change your mental state, and not for the better. I don’t think you’d want to end up taking antidepressants for the rest of your life because of a stupid decision, because your serotonergic signaling never fully recovers and you experience anxiety without medication. Think about that.

Second, as far as I understand, you haven’t used HCG during your cycle and haven’t monitored your estradiol. So that’s already at least two things you didn’t think about. And it’s hard to even imagine the countless reactions that supraphysiological doses of steroids are involved in. At 30, your body is already fully developed, so in that sense we’re not interfering with the factory settings. At your age, however, the consequences are unpredictable because your systems are still developing.

1791386360865.png
 
Back
Top